Our guests at Masjid e Noor have found visits to be very educational and informative. The mosque continuously strives to build, maintain and strengthen its relationship with the whole community by welcoming any individual, school or organisation who is interested in having a look around and learning more about what we do.
A Typical Visit
A typical visit will consist of the following:
- Introduction to Islam or talk on a particular subject.
- A guided tour of the mosque building accompanied by a faith guide.
- Q & A and/or discussion session.
- Multi-media presentation about the Islamic faith.
- Activities for school children.
School Visiting Times:
Monday: 9am to 11:30am
Tuesday: 9am to 11:30am
Wednesday: 9am to 11:30am
Thursday: 9am to 11:30am
Saturday: 10am to 12pm
Book a Visit